I'm looking for a job as Senior Manager in the area of Footwear Manufacturing, Merchandising- Retail & Export, International Sourcing, Planning, Costing and Designing.
As regards my qualification and experiences for the post, I beg to state that I'm a Footwear Technologist from India and MBA in Marketing and I have 22 years working experience along with national and international training on Footwear manufacturing.
Please see my experiences and training programs below-
1. Head of Merchandising and International Sourcing – ZEiL'S Shop Limited – 3 ½ years. (Since 2015 to continuing)
2. Worked as a General Manager (Production) - Footfashion Leathertech Limited – 1 ½ years. (Since 2013 to 2014)
3. Asst. General Manager (Production) – Bay Footwear Limited - 4 ½ years. (Since 2009 to 2013)
4. Sr. Designer and Export Superintendent – Bata Shoe Company (BD) Limited – 9 years. (Since 2000 to 2009)
5. Shoe Technician and Designer – Apex Footwear Limited – 4 years. (Since 1996 to 2000)
1. Factory and Production Management course- Stella Footwear International- Vietnam.
2. Footwear Technology Course – IILP, CLRI, Madras, India
3. Footwear Designing Course from - FDDI, Delhi, India.
Worked for the Customer’s in below:
DB-UK, Ben-Sherman-UK, Clarks-UK, Deichmann- Germany, Bata- France, Effegi-Italy and many more customers from South East Asia.